The primary document that regulates the articles associated with the phases of this post-graduate pupil’s work with the dissertation additionally the timing of these execution while preparing for postgraduate studies may be the individual plan regarding the student that is post-graduate. This document must certanly be submitted throughout the very first months of postgraduate study. Graduate student completes a plan that is individual two copies: a person is held during the department of post-graduate studies, the second reason is kept because of the pupil or during the division where in actuality the pupils works their research. This plan of action is submitted by the postgraduate pupil twice per year, in April and October of the year, to your replacement associated with the department plus the Academic Council associated with the unit that is structural of college throughout the official official certification process.
Content of this specific plan for the student that is postgrad
The post-graduate student prepares a general plan of work for the whole period of study, divides the years of training into the main activities for his study and work on the dissertation, namely in an individual plan
- reason associated with the selection of the main topics the dissertation;
- making a dissertation plan;
- planning and pass that is successful of exams and credits;
- additional postgraduate certification measures being identified by Academic Council regarding the University (lecture and seminar preparation, compilation of extra exams and credits, participation into the pedagogical procedure, pedagogical training);
- the key phases of research regarding the topic associated with the dissertation (execution of theoretical studies, preparing and performing experimental section of work, processing and description of experimental information) with indicator of regards to their execution;
- passage of pedagogical www.essaywriters247.com/ practice;
- planning of magazines on the subject of dissertation, reports and speeches at conferences and round tables;
- the key stages of composing and dissertation writing (planning overview of the literary works, methodology, the first experimental component, etc.).